I’m excited to invite you to 6 days of yoga and meditation, smoothie bowls and coconuts, beach workouts, wonderful spa treatment, interesting workshops and recharging in a small group of likeminded women in paradise! Discover Bali, the island of Gods, the healthy living hub Canggu and treat yourself to some time off.
Upcoming dates: 2019 to be announced
The Idea Behind The Retreat
The Pause is the retreat I would have wished to participate in myself. I’ve been looking for a holistic retreat for a long time, a retreat that incorporates movement, nutrition and mindset, and couldn’t find any. This is why I created this 6-day escape according to what I imagined to be most beneficial for you – yoga, meditation and pranayama, functional workouts, healthy food as well as personal development work, relaxing spa treatments and exploring Bali’s culture.
My wish for you during those 6 days on the island is to be able to recharge your batteries, find new inspiration, get to know yourself better, connect with other women and really indulge in some me-time!
The Location: Canggu, Bali
A former fishermen’s village, Canggu has quickly blossomed into one of the most popular and hippest places in Bali. It brings together healthy living enthusiasts from all over the world who are enjoying yoga, surfing, amazing food, the ocean and a healthy active lifestyle.
Here you’ll find everything your heart desires: cozy cafes and restaurants offering healthy and exotic meals (hello buddha bowls and tempeh satay!), beautiful spas, beach bars to watch the most magical sunsets, great waves for surfing, charming little boutiques and most importantly happy and positive people wherever you go. I’ve been living in this little town for a while now and am looking forward to showing you all of my favorite hot spots!
We will have a beautiful Balinese villa in the center of Canggu all to ourselves. The villa is equipped with a pool and sun beds, a gazebo and a charming little garden. There is also cozy living space and a kitchen as well as free WiFi in all areas. Around the villa you’ll find several little cafes and restaurants. The beach can be reached in about 10 minutes walking distance.
Pictures: © Booking.com
The Retreat Program
- Yoga (Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Yin Yoga, Yoga Nidra): Explore different styles of yoga and find out, what feels good to you. From deeply restorative Yoga Nidra and Yin Yoga sessions to more dynamic Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga classes, you will get to experience different spectrums of yoga in order to balance your body and mind. Specific pranayama exercises and meditations round off the program.
- Functional workouts on the beach: We’ll start the day off with functional interval workouts on the beach. Our personal trainer will guide us and make sure we’re breaking a sweat! Afterwards we’ll cool off with a well deserved jump in the ocean.
- Personal development workshop: In this workshop you will learn how to get rid off negative self-talk, re-define your priorities, get clear about what you really want in life and take your health, relationships and professional fulfillment to the next level.
- Ayurveda workshop: Vata, Pitta, Kapha, what? In this workshop you’ll get an introduction into the fascinating world of Ayurveda. You will learn how to determine your personal mind-body-constitution and how to optimize your well-being with diet and lifestyle tips that are tailored to you.
- Natural beauty workshop: In this workshop you’ll learn about the importance of natural and eco-friendly skincare and beauty products and how to easily make them at home! We will prepare a natural face mask and lotion bar together.
- Traditional cleansing ceremony: We will participate in a traditional cleansing ceremony at Pura Tirta Empul, a water temple that is situated within in the beautiful scenery surrounding the art village Ubud. Its water has a special meaning for Balinese as they believe it frees them from negativity and has healing powers.
- Balinese massage: Treat yourself to a 60-minute full body massage at one of my favorite spas! This traditional Balinese healing therapy stimulates blood flow, relaxes your muscles and deeply rejuvenates you.
7.00: Workout on the beach
10.30: Workshop or excursion
Free time, massage or optional activity
16.00: Yoga (incl. pranayama and meditation)
18.00: Sunset on the beach
- 6 days/5 nights in a private villa with pool (double room; single room on request) from 1 to 6 September 2018
- Healthy breakfast and dinner (vegetarian and vegan options available)
- Free WiFi at villa
- 6 yoga classes incl. pranayama and meditation (à 90min)
- 4 beach workouts with personal trainer (à 60min)
- 1 Balinese maassage
- Personal development workshop
- Ayurveda workshop
- Natural beauty workshop
- Balinese cleansing ceremony
- Booklet with insider tips, suggestions for cafes, spas, etc.
- Airport transfer (can be booked on request)
- Scooter or bike rental (can be booked on request, note however that you have to be a very experienced scooter driver in order to drive in Bali.)
- Costs for your excursions
Early bird price
€ 1.050,00 p.P.
€ 1.290,00 p.P.
- All yoga classes and workouts are suited for beginners as well as advanced people
- The retreat program is subject to slight changes (e.g. time of breakfast, etc.)
- Additional spa treatments, private personal development coaching as well as surf lessons can be booked on request
- Number of participants: min. 4 people, max. 8 people
- Closing date for registrations: to be announced
- If you have any questions or requests please send me an e-mail.
Do you want to join the retreat? Great! Please send an e-mail and you’ll receive a registration form as well as my booking conditions. I’m looking forward to hearing from you!